Tuesday, 7 December 2010
I've combined T!m's Santa's Wish stamps with USArtQuest products for this card.
I used distress inks for the stamping, the largest labels 8 nestie for the main panel and the Christmas Wishes stamp from AOD 33 Holly Sprays.
The background on the base card is made using the Vintage set of USArtQuest watercolour micas.
I used several strips of great tape down the border and a little way across the bottom of the card. I ruched the glue strips to created a faux lace effect. I then sprinkled on mother of pearl and copper mica flakes. The copper mica flakes have a verdi gris mix/effect which is yummy!
Oh, I just love all those bits of shimmery magic!!
I hope you have a good day.