Saturday 27 October 2012

NEW - Stampendous October 2012 catalogue



The new Stampendous October 2012 catalogue has been added to our website. There are great additions to the Frantage stamp style plus designs for Spring and more... HERE

Here's a sneak peek at some of the designs and some card ideas from the Stampendous Design Team.  You will find more card ideas with the stamps shown on our website.


















I knew I would get carried away with the sneak peeks!  There are certainly many more than these that I'd like to add to my Christmas wish list!!!!!!  Please visit our website to see more.

Thanks for visiting

Jill x


PS:  Melanie Heaton will be on Create and Craft TV at 2pm tomorrow (Sunday) with more Stampendous Frantage!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Jill and I've had to indulge myself already!
    Totally gorgeous stamps and samples.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!