Thursday 7 February 2013

More from the new Woodware Spring Catalogue

On Tuesday I posted a little peek of the new Woodware Spring stamp designs from Francoise Read and Jane Gill.  Thought I'd tease you with a few more of their wonderful designs!

The new catalogue has been added to our website and the stamps are in stock.  You will find them all HERE.  When you get there, do click on the images to see the larger and clearer images in their full glory!

So, today's temptations are...

By Jane Gill

These new background designs will combine with Jane's previous grass themed images as well as the new grass design featured yesterday.



 By Francoise



New additions to Francoise's HUGE range:)  Paper piecing heaven for special birthdays.



Finally for today is an image I should have shown yesterday along with Jane's other angling designs, I think Jane has well and truly 'caught' the theme!  I'm sure my dad and brother will appreciate a card with these :)

The whole catalogue really is worth a browse, you'll find them all HERE

Thanks for visiting

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!