Wednesday 7 August 2013

A couple more cards from the new Woodware Craft Collection catalogue


A quick post this morning with a couple of cards I have made with another of Francoise's new stamps - Woodware Tall Vase Clear Magic Singles FRS303.  There are wording stamps included with this stamp too.  The stamp design fits well on a DL sized card.

I used the With Love wording on the card above and shaped it to fit the shape of the vase before stamping onto the card.

I then coloured the image with pencils and inks, (the inks match the background panel made using a stencil). I placed double sided sticky sheet over the entire main panel and covered it in glitter.  I added dimension with glossy accents to various areas, including the vase.  I sprinkled Stampendous Champagne glitter glass into the glossy accents on the vase to add a different texture element.

I finished it off with a wrap of green and white Woodware twine.

It does look better in real life, the glitter and dimension do not show in the photo.


I paper pieced this card adding another of the wording stamps as a panel at the side.

All the products used can be found on our website HERE

Thanks for visiting today

Jill x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!