Monday, 10 October 2011
New website - open for shopping!
Our new website is up and running and receiving orders!
Here's a few notes to help with your shopping on our new site that are different....
- You may need to update your bookmark for the website, the new address is http://www.thestampman.co.uk/index.asp
- As we have started the website from scratch, you will need to log in as a new customer
- To launch our new website, we are offering 20% off everything if you spend over £20. (UK only)
- If the total of your shopping, after the discount is deducted, is over £20, you will also get free P & P! (UK only)
- You now pay when you place the order.
- You are now able to pay by Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account (and don't want one), you are able to pay by debit or credit card by following the instructions (Paypal handle the payment process but you don't need an account, you can remain a guest).
- Everyone that shops with us and spends over £20 will also be entered into a monthly draw, more details about that another time, but I can tell you that the prize for October is unique and something different!
We still have lots of products, pictures and info to add and we are working our way through as quickly as possible but if there is something you want to order that isn't there yet please let us know, and if we can add it, we'll bump it up on the list of products we're adding.
Do keep an eye on the new product section as we will be adding new things there as well as in the main part of the website. At the moment the whole of the new Stampendous Merry and Bright supplement is there.
There are also other features on the site that we will be using once we have added more products. One of the great features is that we can have 5 images for each product so we will now be able to show a card or project that we hope will help with inspiration, we also intend to link things up with our You Tube videos too.
Our new online shop is open 24 hours a day, so please feel free to pop in and have a browse around!