Friday 14 October 2011

Website update




I'm still busy adding products to our new website, www.thestampman.co.uk, there's almost 2,500 products on there now and still much much more to add, it's going to keep me busy for a while!!

All of the Stampendous Merry and Magical stamps are on there in the new product section, but there are also hundreds of stamps and sets from Woodware in their own section that we didn't have on our old website, I need to add pictures of the Woodware stamps still, that will take me a while I think, but I will keep at it!

We will be holding a prize draw for people who have shopped with us each month, the first draw will be at the end of October.


We've got loads of 20% bargains to launch the new site, with 50% off other items, plus FREE p & p when your order is over £20, so do pop in for a browse.


Have a good weekend

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!