Sunday 4 March 2012

Hopes and Dreams ATC Swap

 


Our ATC challenge theme for March is Hopes and Dreams.  My ATC was inspired by teamie Brenda's dream to visit Paris, well, I'd love to visit Italy, one of the main reasons being I LOVE Italian food!!!

I have used Artemio Clear Stamp Set - Italy - 10001235 with a Starburst Stain background.  Both products are available on our website.  I think it is the nearest I am going to get to Italy as a visit there is not on the radar at the moment but I can hope and dream:)

If you'd like to join us you can either join online and add your ATC via Inlinkz, or post them to us to be swapped.  You can of course join in with both the online and postal swap!  The instructions are on the ATC Blog HERE

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday

Jill x

3 comments:

  1. Great ATC-brilliant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC. What a coincidence - I have always wanted to go to Italy too as I am very fond of Italian food - great minds think alike eh?

    Lynn Wild

    ReplyDelete
  3. But if you have seen my blog Jill, dreams do come true.
    Love this little piece of art.
    hugs {brenda} XOX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!