Sunday 27 July 2014

Woodware Craft Collection - new - Noel Reindeer




I used another piece of the background paper that I made with the Stampendous Creative Palette and used with the Curly Christmas stamp I posted yesterday.  The pattern shows more on the reindeer that I paper pieced with Francoise Read's new Noel Reindeer stamp.



The Happy Christmas greeting is included with the Noel Reindeer stamp and polka dot paper from one of the new paper pads.  The star button adds an embellishment along with some crystal self adhesive gems.


Now, if you think we are starting Christmas early, one of the new stamps is for Easter!  You can't get much more ahead in your card making than this!  



I used another piece of the same background paper I made with the Creative Palette and stamped the bunny, the papers you make certainly go a long way for paper piecing.  


The swirly background paper (that matches the bunny in real life) is from the new paper pack Perfect Prints Stack Packs - Fresh - MSP228R - 15 x 15cm - 30 Assorted SheetsAt £1.99 per pack they are really good value! 

If you think that bunny looks a bit wonky, he is, I used a wobble action fixing on the back of the panel so it wobbles, a great idea for any children cards, they will love it. Woodware - Action Wobble (12) - AW01

Francoise has also designed some lovely cute images for young children that I'll show another time.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Sunday!

Jill x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!