Tuesday 31 August 2010

Live show on Create and Craft on Friday at 11am!

I am well behind with my blogging recently and this is just a quick post to let you know that I am demonstrating on Friday's show for Craft Creations. 

It is a Christmas show that will feature a number of Craft Creation kits that include papers, peel offs and card packs.  My particular favourite packs on the show are the papers, they really are lovely, these have been a favourite of mine since they originally came out, so if you haven't seen Craft Creations Christmas papers before, it's maybe a good time to take a look at them!

There are glitter peel offs which are wonderful to work with, especially in the great style that Craft Creations use them.  The card packs, well, I don't think I need to say about the good quality of those, most of us know they are second to none with quality card...  The ladies on their team have made lovely cards for the show with the products and I hope that you will be able to watch on Friday morning live or maybe catch one of the repeats. I believe the show is to be presented by Leonie, it'll be great to have a natter and catch up with her.

For the stampers out there...Yes, we've got a stamping show coming up that I'll tell you more about soon.

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jill, will make sure my forum buddies know and set the recorder. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time we saw you back on C&C, Jill. I'm waiting impatiently for the stamping show.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!