Friday 8 October 2010

The Stamp Man Autumn Challenge


 
Have you ever made a card that didn't turn out as you'd hoped?  This card started out with good potential, the elements were quite fine on their own, but time ran out and I had to compile it all in a rush, and it's not turned out as I'd hoped!  Anyway, it's made the deadline for our Autumn challenge and that's about all I can say about it apart from the products I used which were...


If you'd like to see much more inspirational cards on this theme, or join in and enter something yourself, then click HERE to visit our challenge blog, the rest of the design team have made fantastic cards for you.

Onto my next post... swiftly...

5 comments:

  1. I sure like the colors, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love it the colours and layers and stamping all reach out while making a great card to celebrate this colourful season. Tell us what is it you feel is not right about it? xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how fab it would be if you thought it could be better, 'cause it's already amazing! The background is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a beautiful card. I love the autumn colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning! love the earth-colours and how they seem to flow...
    in my opinion you did a FANTASTIC job, no doubt about it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!