Friday 19 March 2010

Harrogate GNPE show this weekend

We are home now after setting up our stand and a fish and chip supper! 

We are all ready to go now.  It sounds as if it will be a busy show, more advance tickets sold than ever before, so we have decided to close the shop today as Ian will be coming to the show.

We still have some of the new distress ink pads and also just a few of Tim's new Sizzix Alteration dies amongst lots of other Tim goodies.  We also have nesties and Cuttlebug folders and some dies, Hero Arts stamps as well as Tracey's new stamp sheets. 

Talking of Tracey's new stamps, I am off up to my craft room to try something to use for those...  I may even get a couple more cards done.

I hope you all have a nice weekend, if you are at the show please come and say hello!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Have got my ticket for sunday - coming with 3 friends . ha da great time last year - so am really looking forward to it. Will stop and say hello
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was there! It was a fab show and great to see you :-) Can't wait to get started with my new goodies! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!