Saturday 29 May 2010

Last of the cards by Karen Jackson


Here is the last card that Karen made for us for the HSNW show at Port Sunlight recently.  The lady is from Tracey's Alluring Ladies unmounted stamp sheet and the flower background is from Tracey's Butterfly Beauties stamp sheet.

Well, after showing you the mess I made with a project I worked on this week it is now a bit frustrating as I cannot show it to you!!  It is for a magazine and I'll have to wait patiently for it to be published before you can see it.  I REALLY enjoyed making it, it is my sort of thing!!  I'll let you know when it is on sale.

Well so far the weather this weekend is rubbish, I hope it gets better and you all have a lovely weekend!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card ! Looking forward to your reveal !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill See you're thinking about joining in WOYWW. Go on give it a try. Let everyone see a pro in action-you know you want to. You might even see some that are messier than yoursLOL BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!