Thursday 6 May 2010

Inspiration from Tracey Coates - Part 4


Before I get into showing you the next batch of Tracey's work, can I just mention that it's the Happy Stamper's North West stamping group's Port Sunlight show on Saturday!!  It is ticket only so I hope you've got your tickets to the ready!!

If you are going to the show please come and say hello, Vixykins and I will be demonstrating alternately.  I'm really looking forward to it, I love this show!!

OK, so here's some more work from Tracey.  If you have just joined us on this, I am showing work from 2 display boards that Tracey left with us after our recent Demo Day.  I will schedule a post for tomorrow with more.

This is the last frame from the first board.  They all show variations of those shown on previous days.


This is the 2nd display of Tracey's work.


The first is stamped with Hero Arts Big Flower and the Friends Definition for the background.  The corners are Tracey's design, from AOD 53 Distressed Corners and Borders.


This is the last for today, an ATC, Tracey has used the Distressed Corners and Borders sheet amongst other stamps.


I love the texture Tracey achieved with Tim's crackle paint.

More tomorrow!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. These are all great, love the little scottie badge at the side of the frame and the flower is great, definitely something to try in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!