Monday 6 July 2009

Autumn Leaves Starburst Stains






Dare I say that this is another of my favourites! The colours in this set are:

Autumn Maple Crimson, Cuttail Copper Brown, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Red Hot Poker Orange, Tibetan Poppy Teal

I love the colour names in all these sets, much more interesting than just red, blue etc!

The first 2 photos are of a concertina book that Kay Carley made for one our Create and Craft TV shows, The front cover shows how the stains resist the pattern on anaglypta wallpaper. Hopefully the pictures give you an idea of the range of colours and projects achievable with them. I'm also showing a scrunch with these colours as I just adore them with this technique.


1 comment:

  1. More lovely Stains colours Jill, I have used your technique with anaglypta wallpaper and it is beautiful. Won't say where I got my pieces from though LOL, suffice to say, I was 'naughty'
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!