Sunday 5 July 2009

May Day Meadows Starburst Stains





This is another favourite set of mine, and seems to be a popular set for people to start with too, the colours are very pretty and although there is no mauve in the the set, when the pink and blue mix the mauve is lovely!

The 5 colours in this set are

Baby Blue Eyes Aqua, Carpathian Bluebells, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Maidenhead Fern Green, Wild Honeysuckle Coral.

The photos are of cards made for one of our Create & Craft TV shows using them with Non Sequitur Oriental stamps. It really gives a lovely shimmer to those kimonos!!

If you pop over to our gallery you will find more cards using these stains, Kay made some beautiful concertina books with them too.


2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this set Jill. It's the one I started with too. I love the oriental stamps as well although I haven't played with oriental style stamps and embellishments for ages.

    Must get them out again.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Day Meadows is one of my favourite too. When I started I couldn't choose between these and French country, which won out in the end. May Day Meadows may well be added in the new spritz bottles!!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!