Sunday 12 July 2009

Victorian Bouquet Starburst Stains






Oh dear, you're not going to believe me but this is another of my favourites and includes one of my favourite individual colours too, the sweet violet purple teal, yep, purple and teal all in the same jar! If you are on a budget and would like to try one dauber bottle that is dramatic, then this is the one to go for! See the shimmer in the picture above, oh yum, it gets me every time! The set of 5 contains:

Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Hydrangea Blue, Lucky Shamrock Green, Ramblin’ Rose Pink, Sweet Violet Purple Teal.

For the 1st and 3rd cards I embossed first then sprayed allowing the stains to pool in the embossing.

The 2nd card has been sprayed after splodging on the bottom panel to co-ordinate with the sprayed top triangle. I painted a BBQ skewer with Stazon ink (I did wear gloves for this!), and then wound gold mitzuhiki cord around it.

The 4th picture shows the shimmer that is usually difficult to capture on camera, as I said before, it is just yummy!


1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooo, how can we choose Jill, another beautiful set of colours.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!