Thursday 9 July 2009

Jamaican Jungle Starburst Stains


I have to confess that this is the only set I haven't got round to using probably as I've been happily working my way through all the others and I tend to keep using the same set for a while. I will get round to it eventually. It could also be that I'm not a great lover of orange, but I shouldn't let that put me off as I'm sure that once it is used, it probably isn't so bright. They are definitely happy colours though!! I always think of Tiger Lilies when I see this chart, so I'll have to look out for a stamp I can use with it.

The colours in the set are:

Bougainvillea Fuchsia, California Poppy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Rhododendron Red Rose, Tiger Lily Red Orange.

* * * * *

Just a reminder that Kay Carley has some blog candy to give away over on her blog, so do visit her and add your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!