Monday 7 September 2009

Another sneak peek - this time the Classical Instruments



Here is the first card from the new Classical Instruments unmounted stamp sheet designed by Tracey Coates. I love this sheet too, I think it is really elegant and ideal for music lovers whether they play the instruments or not.

Before I explain the card I want to tell you that our new sheets are different from our usual in that they are now A5 size and will be £14.99. I will start loading up the actual sheet designs from tomorrow. We are hoping to have stock from Thursday so as soon as they are on the website you are welcome to start ordering them. We will of course be taking some with us to the Harrogate show next weekend.

For today's sneak peek I have used black, white and red card, with red organza ribbon running across the centre of the panel. I've used the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder for the top black panel and the swirl folder for the bottom half. The centre panel has red brads and is raised for dimension. The wording is also on the stamp sheet.

5 comments:

  1. very classy, like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill. These stamps are fantstic. The instruments will be great for those difficult cards, but I can't wait to see the fairies, that is definitely the one that has my mouth watering. I will definitely make an effort to get over to the new shop. We come to Skipton so often but I've still not managed to visit, it's just not good enough!!!!
    Can't wait to see more samples.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh flippin 'ek, these are lovely too!!! I'm supposed to be saving money not spending it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Sarah and Lisa, I promise I will show the fairy sheet tomorrow! I didn't quite get it finished tonight.

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!