Tuesday 9 June 2009

French Country/Funky Flowers & Frames Book, p6 & 7

We're almost there with pages 6 & 7, nice sunny daisies on these pages.

The last page has a small square greeting card on the panel so that it can be given as a gift/special card.

There is a list of the items used below but as it was a workshop that the ladies paid for, I'll not give detailed instructions as it wouldn't be fair.

1 x Square file album (found here)

White card for stamping and also for colouring with Starburst Stains

1 piece of white copier paper

Wording

Black card for mounts

1 x Swirl Chippie

2 x paper flowers (painted with stain to coordinate)

4 x Curly Clips

15 x Silver Brads

1 x strip of each coloured nailheads

Various ribbons

Wide burgundy organza ribbon for one of the panels

Black Stazon ink pad

French Country Starburst Stain sprays and inks


The blank album is £3.95 which I think is good value.


5 comments:

  1. Ian showed us the finished thing on Friday Jill and it's beautiful. You've done a wonderful job and those stamps are great. I'm enjoying playing with them.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more pages I see the prettier I think this book is. Lucky, lucky ladies who were on the workshop.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, just blown this piccy up, love the daisies and their little spots. You've created a really brilliant project.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the cards you did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments, I'm glad everyone has liked it.

    I wish we could have carried on and made the cards too LME, I didn't get time to show some things with the pigment powders but there are some ideas on here that I hope will help people.

    Jill also told me on the way home how helpful you had been to her in your room, thank you very much for that!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!