Tuesday 15 December 2009

CHRISTMAS BLOG CANDY NO.1 - THE LUCKY WINNER'S ARE...



52 Pauline Charlesworth

30 Ann

21 Kyms Crafty Cards

Please can you email me at thestampman@btconnect.com to claim your prize before midnight tomorrow night (Wednesday).  I'll need to know which of the 3 sheets you would like and also your address.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter!


********************************************

Here's today's Christmas card...

 


If you saw the last TV show, you may recall I used the Moonshadow inks to start painting a wooden box, well I finished it on Sunday, I made it into a Christmas themed gift box, I'll hopefully show you that tomorrow, it'll be a break from the poinsettia easel cards for you if nothing else!

Hope you are keeping warm!

Jill

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the poinsettias and the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card beautifully made i must try making one of these easel cards they really great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your very lucky winners!

    I just can't get over the beautiful colors that are produced using this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodnes I think it's me - I'm half asleep having my first cup of caffeine but I've counted down the list and yeah I'm Ann at no 30. Oh my goodness I don't usually win things. Thank you so much. I'm gonna send my email right now.

    ooooooooooh so excited.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!