Saturday 17 October 2009

Just a quick post to end what has been a very nice day.

Jill Boulton was demonstrating metal embossing, her work is beautiful, she is very talented! I think everyone who watched her demonstrations found it fascinating.

Jill is holding a workshop for us on Saturday 31st October, there are a couple of places left if you are interested in joining her. It isn't on the website for booking, but I will add it when I've finished this post or, you can 'phone the shop to book. It is £20 for the day and believe me you will learn a lot of techniques during the day. Jill has 2 other workshops with us before Christmas, I will add details for these later this week.

Below are a few photos I took today...

Oh the concentration!

Kim in the centre is attempting avoidance of me taking her photo, but I gotcha my dear!! On the left is our very own blogging friend Christine, aka Ladylace (naughty lady) who stayed for most of the day and was true to her nickname, a very naughty lady!!! But hey, as she said, with a birthday and a ruby anniversary this week, she deserved to treat herself. We had a very quick play embossing some scrunch technique papers. It was lovely to see you Christine, it was such a shame that you actually missed meeting Debbie by minutes, you must have passed each other on your way out and Debbie's way in! I hope you enjoyed your holiday in Yorkshire!
Don't be fooled by the angelic smiles on the faces of this lot! You should of heard their cheeky chatter! What a hoot the local craft group and their visiting friends are!! Naughty in a number of ways you lot are:O Thank you for your support ladies, you were great company!!
Thank you so much to everyone who visited us and made it a lovely day.
Jill and (Mr Stamp Man) Ian

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I remember the days I did that in my store and it was always so wonderful to have eager ladies around my counter just waiting to learn something new!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Great demo good company and lots of great goodies to buy. Thank you Gill Ian and Gill Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fantastic day and hope you had more visitors in the afternoon as we spread the word of your demo and sale day! Thanks so much for giving us such a fun time and Jills demo was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for a wonderful afternoon Jill is indeed very talented and we managed to lose well over an hour watching her demo and chatting with other crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!