Friday 22 May 2009

A late post today!

Boy, oh boy, I'm VERY late posting tonight! I've been crafting all day (until 8pm tonight), I have cleaned up the mess I made in the kitchen (crafting stuff allover!), had food and packed everything up, as we have a workshop tomorrow. Had a play with Hamish (our dog) for a while, and have now finished some other things I needed to do. After this late post, that will only just squeeze its way into today, I'm heading for bed for a well deserved sleep!

Today I have been playing on a project for a workshop we're holding for the Happy Stampers North West stamping group (based on the Wirral) on 6th June. There are estimated to be 44 people, eek!! I've had ideas in my mind about what I wanted to do, so it's been nice making a start on it. I'll be showing you the project at some point I'm sure.

Just to remind you, Kay Carley has some blog candy up for grabs for one of her new stamp sheets and other crafty bits 'n pieces, it ends on 1st June, so do join in if you haven't already done so.

It's then over to me for the next blog candy with Kay for June, this time it will be Kay's Funky Frames sheet plus the extra goodies. You will need to leave your comments here for the 2nd lot of blog candy. I hope you'll not be shy and will join in!

I have plans for more blog candy in the future but I need lots of encouragement to keep offering it, the more interest and comments I get, the more blog candy I'm happy to offer:) Now that's a challenge for you!

Talking of challenges, I'll be starting something in June, I hope you'll join in with this too!

I've had a lovely email from Martha at Stampendous who was a visitor here this week, and I now have a personal challenge to honour her request! WOW!! (I hope you're not going to burst my bubble and say you ALL got one too!)

If you are waiting for more inspiration with Kay's new stamps, then fear not, it's coming! I'm sure it will be a flood of inspiration, as I tried them briefly today and have many ideas for them! Such different looks, and I'm sure the others on our design team will add some too in due course.

Just in time to post this today... phew

Nite, nite!

Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!