Thursday 7 May 2009

Moonshadow Ink/Blob Technique

We are more or less packed ready for the Port Sunlight show (Wirral) on Saturday. The show is ticket only, so please don't turn up without a ticket!! The shop is looking a bit raided but there is still loads there if you visit on Saturday, Debbie and Helen will be there between 11am - 4pm. I've still got ironing to do before we set off tomorrow, including the table cloths (I still haven't done them Frankie!) I don't think it will be done tonight now.

Only a quick post tonight as I'm busy making more cards for Saturday. I've finished 4 so far, more on the go, and one is made with a new technique that I will be demonstrating.

I've got everything crossed for Kay's new stamps arriving in time! But if you are there I will at least be able to show you the full sheets of designs if they don't. I cannot wait to play with them!

If you are at the show, please come and say hello!

I'm not likely to be able to post tomorrow or Saturday but will try to keep up my (so far) daily posts. For now, here's a card I have made using the blob technique I detailed yesterday, I've used Mystic Malachite Moonshadow Ink for the background and the topper is from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD.

Have a great weekend!

Jill x

4 comments:

  1. Tee hee Jill... I wouldn't bother ironing those table cloths!!Dirty word that!! I would take them out of the dryer straight away, fold and smoothe!! PERFECT technique!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I see it would be useless to invite you to join the 'No Ironing' club that Frankie and I are founder members of!!! Have a great time at the show - I wish it wasn't so far away :o(
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shimmer of this inking.. totally stunningyet again . and i adore the image too, one of my many fave od JS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keeping everything crossed too Jill!!

    Hope the show goes well.

    Kay x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!