Wednesday 9 September 2009

Been away with the fairies!


Playing with the new fairies stamps actually, lol, have also been playing with the new musical instruments and also the 3rd sheet Butterfly Beauties that you haven't seen yet. I promise to stop playing for long enough tomorrow to show you that sheet too along with a finished card.

So many stamps, so little time, it is so true, I want to use them all NOW, one minute I'm stamping the fairies, next the musical instruments. The irons been on the go with fusible film and fibres, starburst stains and moonshadow inks are all out, cuttlebug, ink pads, moonglow ep's, pens you name it, it's out on my desk, or on the floor or well EVERYWHERE!! I currently have a little gap in front of me so I thought time to stop, put Sarah out of her misery and show the fairy sheet (lol), and have a general tidy up before I start again....

I hope you like this sheet... I'm LOVIN' it, especially the large fairy and the frame!!

All the stock arrived today, umm have we got enough, eeek, I hope so! Anyway, as I mentioned last night, I've put them on website here but no pictures there until tomorrow.

Thanks for looking, and also for all the comments and entries for the blog candy!!

Jill

Gone stamping.... will be back tomorrow...

I could be sometime... If I'm gone long.... please tell Ian to come and dig me out from under the pile of stash, preferbly with food and more card:) See, I'm definitely away with the fairies!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou :) :) :) They are as wonderful as I thought so please put my name on a packet. If I can I'll come over tomorrow afternoon but am out for lunch with friends so.... That frame is as great as I thought it was going to be, love the texture it gives.
    I've been ironing today too, needed to dry the spray inks on the apron we were turning into a book - that kind of thing can only be a workshop with Sue Roddis ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!